- Supervise Maintenance, supplies and furnishings. To deal and meeting with suppliers and contractor for operation matter
- Co-ordinate security services ensuring that security is effective. To have proper guideline for the security and what action to be taken in event of emergency and how to handle situation and report on the incident.
- Ensure compliance with licensing laws, health, safety and other statutory regulations
- Audit to ensure guest villa, public spaces, grounds, work, kitchen areas and resort surroundings meet sanitation and cleanliness standards.
- To ensure resort operation for all departments run smoothly. Responsible for planning, organising, directing and co-coordinating the work and resources which involve all operating department such as front-of-house.